当前位置:游戏娱乐馆 >

单机游戏攻略

> 《生化尖兵》XBOX360版剧情翻译

《生化尖兵》XBOX360版剧情翻译

CAM 1      05:31

《生化尖兵》XBOX360版剧情翻译

let me tell you about the man I met when i was still young...

ten years ago our country faced the greatest threat it han never FSA was attacked by the imperials,a military a group of fascists who respected even the laws of life and death.

A soldier was sent in and managed to stop saved us all.

He saved people public was they grew re turned on people like him--mechanically enhanced ic called them dangerous, fully human. bionic became public tually the politicians pulled the ic soldiers were "purged",stripped of their bionic parts like the were of them rs the man that saved my ended up on Death Row for the murders of man I had sent him to enced to ready for the is where our story begins.

CAM 1      05:31

允许我给你们说一下他,一个在我还年轻时所认识的男人。。。十年前我国面对着一场前所未有的威胁,那时FSA被正帝国势力所攻击,而这个帝国是一个法西斯复兴军事组织,其气焰嚣张,完全无视生死。。。和法律。

一个士兵被派去组织他们,他救了所有人,也救了我。。。但是人民忘记了。他们不记得最初的时候,这些公众是多么庆幸,但是很快他们就不挂在心上了。他们不记得最初的时候,他们都把希望交给了像他这样的人——仿生强化人。人们认为这些人危险,疯狂。。。几乎不是人类。仿生成为公众的毒药。最终一个政策被执行了。所有的仿生强化人都被“清洗”了,他们的仿生强化部件被强制剥离,好像那部件仅仅是个机器,而不是他们躯体的一部分。其中一些人死了,一些人离开了,而救我的人刚好就是他们其中之一,他即将等待他的死刑,只因为他杀了一个我要他去杀的人。

他即将被行刑,而他也准备好了,这就是我们故事开始的地方。

airport

spencer,you finally arrived. let him go.

斯宾塞,你终于来了。放开他

I stopped the execution!

你干什么!我阻止了死刑!

You put me in prison in the first place!I follwed your orders!I got you out!What the hell do you want with me?

最初是你把我关进监狱的!我按照你的命令执行的任务!是我把你就出来的!现在你把我放出来又是怎么回事?

Pro-bionic terrorists detonated  a weapon of mass destrution in Ascension City this morning. people ard reds of e 's left of the city has been ing we've sent in has come back need to get behind their lines and find out what's going on.

今天早上,一个恐怖组织向阿森纳城发射了一个巨大毁灭性武器。死了很多人,斯宾塞,真的,几十万人,也许会有上百万人。毁灭后的城市现在被恐怖分子控制了,我们派了陆军和空军试图潜入,但是没有一个人能从敌占区活着回来。但是我们必须要找个人渗透到他们后方去看看到底发生什么事情了。

I'm not a soldier of the FSA anymore.

干,我早就不为FSA了战斗了。

We believe the terrorists to be some of our own e are the only one with experience tacking 're sending you into the city to scout the help us track dowen those responsible.

我们认为恐怖分子也学是帝国余,还有很多曾经为我们服役的生化部队。现在你是唯一一个具有丰富渗透经验的人。我们将会用侦查机护送你到敌占区,帮我们谁才是真正的幕后凶手。

Like hell you are.

你见鬼去吧。

I'm just man spencer...I can't give you the last five years i can give you this:

我不是无所不能的,斯宾塞。。。你落魄的那五年我不能帮你找回来,但是我可以帮你找回这个。

What the fuck does this have to do with emily?

你这混蛋这鸟事情跟艾米什么关系?

I have information about her disappearance...I can help you to find clock is ticking on you in,or not?

关于他的失踪,我有些线索。。。也许我可以帮你找到他。我们没有时间了,斯宾塞,关于这次行动,你参加,还是不参加?

We've still got one problem.

(你用枪指着我我还能说不?)好吧,但是我不可能一只手过去。

That's been taken care of.

你的生化手臂不是问题,已经给你带过来了

(你居然全都设计好了)无奈的微笑

Joe come in !I'm lose you!

周,接进来!我快听不到你了

HACK结束后

do you read me.

能收到信号吗

I hear you。

收到

Report soldier.

报告状况,军士

The city's flooded with radiedation- you never mentioned that in the briefing.

整个城市都毁了,到处都是辐射,你在任务简报从来都没有留意这个。。。

Remember that your bionic are extremely sensitive to get on with the mission and see what's out there.

记住你的仿生部件对于辐射非常敏感,继续任务,看看到底发生什么事情了

spencer ,is that a train car?

斯宾塞,那是一节列车箱吗?

You know how this goes 're updating the navigationg point on your heads-up display in real owing nav-points will always keep you on the right track.

你知道改怎么做,我们讲在你头上的显示器给你实时上传坐标,只要跟着坐标走,你不会走错的。

We're having trouble tracking you enemy jamming signal is blocking the homing device we placed on if you can find the relays emitting that shut them we'll be able to triangulate your position

我们在给你定位的时候遇到麻烦了,敌人的干扰信号阻塞了我们为你准备的信号发射器,如果你能找到发射干扰信号的信号节点,并关掉它,那么我们讲会给你进行三角地位。

And we do i need you to do that?

你三角定位关我屁事?

because we'll be able to resupply you through insertion pod of new weapons.

因为我们讲可以通过发射渗透棒来为你提供武器,想想你是怎么到这个地方的。

...I can live with that.

。。。听起来不错。

Good got a fix on the closest ow the navigation point.

好的,我在你不远处发现了又一个目标节点。跟着坐标走。

JOE.I just saw something.I think it was the name of the terrorist said "bioreign"

周,我好像看见什么东西,好像是这个恐怖组织的名字,叫“BioReign”

It is as we is the BioReign militia.I'll prepare a file on 'll have it shortlly.

跟我们想的一样,就是这个恐怖组织,为给你上传了一分文档,你可以简要了解一下这个军事组织。

Don't get enemy might be on to you.

你不要太莽撞,敌人会发现你的

Hehe...

呵呵(那才有的耍)

    s...

晕。。。水雷

Those mines must be controlled by a central e you can shut them down by hacking the enemy'srelays.

这些水雷应该被一个网络终端锁控制,也许你可以黑掉敌人的信息节点。

Spencer-listen up etary of defense armstrong is calling the shots on this he contacts to be ?

斯宾塞,听着,国防部部长阿姆斯特朗要求负责这次行动,如果部长联系你的时候,对他放尊重点,没问题吧?

Good only need one more we'll have you position.

干的好,斯宾塞,我们只要再控制一个信息节点,我们就将为你精确定位。

Spencer- you've been without your arm for a long ic parts usually take some time to synchronize with the bearer.

斯宾塞,你离开你的仿生手臂很久了,仿生义肢往往都陪伴着携带者很久。

You point being...?

你有啥屁就快点快放出来。。。?

My point being:don't expect to jump straight back into the old ain moves and techniques will come back-you'll just give'em some time.

我的意思是说:不要一直想着过去对于义肢的感觉,现在你对于义肢的熟练感很快就会回来的,只要花点时间习惯就是了。

've acquirde your position on 'll update the mission parameters- in the meantime proceed through the city need to know what they're up to.

好的,我们在雷当上收到你的信号了。我们将上传任务细节,在此期间,继续前进,我们需要知道他们要干什么

Spencer!We loaded the first pod with a 's in the air now.

Not anymore.

This one's new-they call it a packs a fierce punch with good exactly subtle.

斯宾塞!我们为你的第一个渗透棒装上了HIKER,渗透帮目前还在空中,马上就到。这是最新武器,我们称他为HIKER,装载了足够宽距离的强大火力,它可不是袖珍型玩具。

学会死神天降

move .I wouldn't want to be caught in that shockwave

哇哦,漂亮。我可不想在那是呆在那个气浪范围内。

    This is Secretary Armstr1ong us report!

这里是部长阿姆斯特朗,汇报情况

I'm in the middle of e you could ask joe.

我在一个不知道什么东西的里面,部长,你干嘛不问问周。

I outrank you don't you forget it!You report to me at my say-so!

你们两个我都是我下属,少校,不要忘了!我让你汇报什么,你就汇报什么。

's the report:the city is in ybody's that what you were looking for?

好的,你要汇报,那我老子我就给你汇报一下:这个城痿掉了,所有人都挂了,怎么样,老子的汇报符合你标准吧?

Spare me the melodrama.I'll be checking in on you or.I run this Joe.

省省你的幽默,我盯着你了,少校,这次行动我是总指挥,周只是打杂的。

HACK狙击文件后

ming paratroopers!Watch out.

斯宾塞,步行装甲逼近!

遇见两个机器人

Careful down cer e were developed while you were in 'the 're called biomechs-mechanized infantry 're tough as nails and armed to the teeth.

小心下面,斯宾塞,这些步行装甲是在你蹲在号子里面的时候生产的,他们称之为

仿生重甲坦克装,他们的皮很厚,武装到了牙齿。

Very cer.I knew you were the right man for the job.

非常好,斯宾塞,我就知道你就是干这个的.

下一关

We have a new objective for FSA recon plane was shot down befor you were sent in - we could use the date from their black to these coordinates and find knows,maybe the team can be rescued too.

我们有个新的任务要给你。早些时候,在你被送到敌占区的时候——一架FSA侦查机被击落了,我们也许可以从黑匣子里面找到一些有用的数据。跑到坐标那里并找到它,运气好的话,也许还可以救出生还者。

Always the mission over the am I not ?

你对我使唤的很爽吧,为什么对于你的傲慢我不会感到奇怪,周?

Stow isn't about you.

有意见的话就保留,这事情不针对你。

Enemy better move might not look it,but the snipers could take you down for their laser sights,and stay outta harm's way.

狙击手。。。你最好移动的快一点,斯宾塞,一旦他们注意到你,他们很快就会干掉你,注意他们的镭射光线,躲开他们的火力。

Tread carefully Spencer,this area is completley  the weight of that arm,you'll sink like a rock.

悠着点斯宾塞,这个地区完全被洪水淹没了,要是你不小心掉下去了,你仿生手臂的重量会让你像棵葱似的沉下去。

Another pod is in the d in at your current 'll like this one ... ... the pod...

另外一个渗透棒发射了,在你目前的位置立刻返回,你会喜欢上这个的。

The Yelena's a long range sniper it to scout out areas and pluk off those BioReign bastards before they even know you're there.

YELENA是一个远距离狙击枪,用它侦查附近的区域,干掉BioReign这些走狗,他们可能怎么死的都不知道。

下一节

Hum...I'm not reading any way out - but those walls are paper something heavy and punch it through that wall.

嗯。。。看来我找不到出去的地方,不过这些墙看起来很薄。找点有分量的东西把墙砸出个洞穿过去吧。

t what happened in Alaska...

斯宾塞。。。关于在阿拉斯加发生的事情

I don't have time for 's been five years.

我可没功夫跟你搞怀旧,五年前的破情了。

...I was under orders,just the same as 're both soldiers.

当时我临危受命,跟你一样,我们都是战士。

Don't give me that shit!Joe.

你扯什么淡,周!

I wanted to protect bionics!That's why I had to let you take the my level of comommand,you have to think of more than just one man.I had to stay and--

我所做的一切都是为了保护生化部队!我为什么要让你躲在监狱里也是这个原因。

你的脑袋不要太简单好不好?你要考虑在我指挥官这个位置上我所要做的事情!我不得不有所保留来并且。。。

lose?How I bet you still pick up your government paycheck at the end of erery month.

。。。并且抛弃你用过的东西是吧?你不要装的这么假,我打赌你每个月底还是要找拿点油水的。

下一节

in.I've located the recon 's left of rescue mission is off.

找到了。周,接进来,我找到坠毁的飞机了。。。飞机被撞的可能没剩下多少东西了,不管怎样,救援行动撤销。

What are you talking about?

什么,你再说一遍?

Their landing was a little rougher than you thought-there's no one left to ruscue.

他们的降落可能没有比你想象的平稳——我是说那种程度的撞击没有人能幸存下来.

Casualties of ss you want to join them,keep moving and retrieve that black box.

只能怪他们不小心了,除非你想叛变,否则去把黑匣子给我回收回来。

Joe.I heve the black box.

周,我找到黑塞子了。

This is secretary managed to get some coordinates from that black kind of enemy staging eed to these coordinates and see what you can place is hopping with those try not get youself Spencer?Don't try too  hard ...

我是部长阿姆斯特朗,我们从黑塞子里面找到一些坐标,可能是敌人基地的位置。前往这些位置,看看你能找到什么,这些地区到处都是那些混蛋,小心不要被他们干掉了。然后,斯宾塞?。。。。。。千万不要勉强自己。。。

Joe.I got something- some kind of code.

周,我找到一些东西,一些坐标

It's probably an access code used by BioReign,called a e you can open some of their locked doors now.

应该是一些BioReing的通行码,叫矩阵,也许你可以打开他们的一些锁住的门。

you there?

周,你在那里码?

Yeah go ahead.

是的,请说。

You got anything that can deal with airbarne bogeys?

你有什么好法子来对付这些乱飞的鸟人吗?

I'll see what I can do.

我看看我能帮上什么忙。

That there is a state-of-the-art Tarantula rocket down the trigger to lock on to the you coudn't miss.

这个东西是联邦的艺术品,狼蛛火箭发射器,按住扳机不要松开,锁定敌人,锁定结束后就可以松开了。就算你这个大老粗也不会射到别的地方去的。

Deftly you better get moving before more Polycraft arrive.

你很熟练啊,斯宾塞,但是你最好赶在其他飞行装甲来的时候离开这个地方。

下一节

the finall drill components are arriving as we speak.

。。。最终,挖掘机如我们所说到了。

Very well.

很好。

And you?

那你的?

Everything is on schedule just concern yourself with the drill.

一切都按计划进行,你只要担心你的挖掘机就是了。

一个士兵押着另一个进来。。

From the wreckage of the FSA recon team, pilot was the only one who survived.

长官,这个人是从坠毁的FSA侦察机里抓住的,飞行员是唯一一个生还者。

Name,rank and serial ier.周

姓名,军衔,狗牌号。士兵

Captain David 'll get nothing further from me!

大卫米歇尔上校,RBC1988,你休想知道我所知道的其他事情!

Why do you suppose I woule want anything from you?周

你怎么会认为我会想要知道你知道的事情?

Groeder...

希特勒。。。

Don't move!

不要动!

's you.I heard those scumbags in the government executed are you doing here?

斯宾塞。。。是你。我从一些混蛋那里听说处决你了,你在这里干什么?

I could ask you the same I'm afraid I already know the answer.

这个问题应该由我来问你,麦琪。。。不过我恐怕已经知道干什么来了。

You don't know anything about me.

你对我知道个屁。

I sure as hell don't know who taught you to pull a gun on a ranking officer.

你他妈从哪里学的,用把枪指着你的长官,老子可不记得教过你这个!

It's been a long time since i served under you and your superiors.

我已经很久没有在你和你的同僚哪里服役了。

Instead you work for terrorists?And I work for myself.

你什么时候转行搞恐怖活动去了?我不像你,老子现在只给自己干活。

That says may have given you your arm back,but the government treated the rest of us like tried to dismantle us like we were faulty merchandise!We are human it!

有区别吗,他们也许还给了你的仿生手臂,但是怎么对待其他人的?他们仅仅把我们当作机器!他们拆除我们的义肢,好像我们就是台二手机器!不要忘记我们是人。她奶奶的!

And the people in the city were they?

那城市其他无辜的人呢?他们怎么办?

We have a right to fight ng away my legs would have been taking away my life.

我们有权利去抵抗,拿走我的义腿,简直就是夺走了我的生命。

So you trade millions of lives for your own?!

你牺牲百万人的生命,仅仅是为了要回你那破腿?!

How many people would have ended up in wheelchairs because some goverment fearmonger is afraid of a new technology!?

多少人在轮椅上读过余生,仅仅因为一些政 府里面的懦夫害怕新技术带来的革新!?

You deserve a the one I'm thinking of doesn't have 're no freedom 're just like me- a killer.

你就该死在轮椅上,麦琪,但是你不该沦落到这个地步的。你不是一个自由战士,你跟我一样,你只是个杀手。

Then why haven't I shot you yet?    Sniper!    This isn't over!

如果我是杀手为什么我到现在还不开枪?    狙击手!        我们之间还没完!

It never is...

永远不会完

下一关

in.I have video date ready for transmission.

周,接进来,我有一些视频数据要传给你。

Good there's far too much date to transmit on this 're close to the FSA Monument rooftop is the place you're mosst likely to get a clear signal.

很好,但是这个频道有目前流量不足,你距离FSA的纪念楼很近,楼顶的信号很好,你可以去那里传数据

Dammit Joe,if you were going to babysit me,you could have let me know about it!

干!周,如果你想让我做保姆,起码告诉我那个人在哪里?

What the hell are talking about?

你胡说些什么?

A sniper - a damn good else do you have in the field?

一个狙击手,技术绝对个中好手,这个地方还有多少你派来的人?

A sniper...?Just a relic of a past it out of your 're almost there.

狙击手。。。?不过是人生过去的遗憾了,斯宾塞,不要想这事,你快到了。

Listen up- some of those cave wall are incredibly that arm of yours to use and throw something throug'em.

听着,一些洞穴非常的脆弱,用你的手臂,仍点什么东西把墙砸碎吧。

下一关

the prep site.I ran across an old she across me...

周...刚才遇到狙击手的那个地方,我还碰到一个老伙计。。。

TASC?A bionic?

TASC?生化士兵?

e called her est damn recruit I ever now she's working with them.

嗯,简,麦格莱恩,我们叫他麦琪,我训练新兵的时候她是我见过的最快的混蛋。。。但是她转行恐怖分子了。

I remember her- a good 't be too harder on dy had it easy when the government shut down bionics down.

我记得那个女孩,一个好战士,不要对她太严厉了。当政 府剥离战士们义肢的时候,他们中没有一个会好受。

You seem to be doing all right.I got five years hard time for just doing my job.

你看起来像是什么事都没有的样子,老子居然因为执行任务被关五年。

Had you done your e wouldn't have been a it this time and keep moving.

上次的任务你有完成吗?如果你按命令执行你会落到这个下场吗?这次别失手了,快行动吧。

下一关

Look alive!You have incoming Polycraft.

小心!飞行装甲正飞速向你逼近。

Spencer.I'll see if I can get you the meantime - keep moving!

斯宾塞,我看看我能帮上什么忙,与此同时,继续前进!

下一关 隧道

're reading something in that the reading is weak...

斯宾塞,我们从隧道那里受到一些信号,但是信号很弱。。。

Keep 're getting closer to the ment Building by the minute.

继续前进,你距离FSA很近了,几分钟就到纪念建筑了。

下一关

old machine 's been a little modified over the years she's still a beauty.

噢。。。我老朋友机枪。这几年它更是在性能上进行了改进,看起来还是这么漂亮。

scans show a lot of BioReign activity in that d lightly.

斯宾塞,我们在那个区域扫描到很多生化部队,悠着点。

Joe.I'm near the FSA e can I access the uplink?

周,我接近FSA的建筑了,我在从哪里可以接受到信号。

On the rooftop.I doubt the elevators are still we didn't give you that arm back just to scratch your ass.

在天台,我怀疑电梯是否可以继续使用,不过别忘了我们给你的义肢可不只是让你用来挠屁股的

下一关 天台BOSS

Spencer!It's a Buraq e machine guns will tear you to shred if you don't stay on your toes!I'm sending you hang in there!

斯宾塞!那是暴风直升机,如果你动作不快点的话,这机器强大的火力会把你撕成碎片的!我立刻给你提供武器,坚持住!

Look alive!You have incoming Polycraft.

小心!飞行装甲正向你逼近.

下一关

This spencer.I've uploaded the date.

我是斯宾塞,我上传了影像数据

It's just what we feared 。

我担心什么,就发生什么。

(一下为阿姆斯特朗和周的对话)

ge of eed immediately to the Federal Archives Building for a retrieval 've operating under the assumption that the terrorists's goal is a convert government R&D project that was housed in Ascension City.

斯宾塞,计划变更,立马前往联邦档案馆执行回收任务。我们认为恐怖分子的目的是得到一个在阿森纳城中牵扯到神秘计划的关键物品。

Project Vulture!?That was dismantled during the pruge!

秃鹫计划!?那东西不是在大净化后就铲除的吗!

Project Vulture was merely put on that knowledge is way above your pay is what you're item is of the utmost to national supersedes all other objectives means it's more important.

秃鹫计划仅仅是被暂停而已,周,但是那是你上头的事情,跟你没关系。你要拿的东西是这个,这物品关乎到国家安全,这个行动拥有最高权限,其他任务都要靠边站。我的意思是说,这很重要

You should be able to reach the park area through these tunnels a move out!

你可以通过这些隧道到达公园区,行动吧!

better watch 're reading something coming for speed!Just get out of there!

斯宾塞。你最好小心点,我们扫描到一些人飞速向你逼近,你最好快点离开。

Nothing like a good fight to get that adrenaline cer?I did some crazy maneuvers back in my day....

没有哪个这么精彩的战斗能让我打到刺激爆发点,过去我曾经有些疯狂的想法。。。。

下一关

What's your states?

你现在什么情况?

still place goes on do these guys want so badly?

老子还在地地下,这地方看来不可能复原了,那些混蛋到底急着找什么?

I'm not authorized to tell ect Vulture was designed to last the higher-ups scrapped it during the purge.

我没被授权告知你,秃鹫计划可能会成为我们最后的希望,但是高层在大清洗中冻结了这个计划

Then you mean it's bionic?!

你说这东西也是生化武器!?

Your comprehension is not necessary to complete this get me that out that,Bionic has nothing.

你现在对这东西的理解跟你的任务无关,取回那东西,要是没有那东西,我们的生化部队就玩了。

下一关

What didi they feed you in that cer?That was amazing!

你在监狱里吃了什么这么补?太厉害了

To all troops in the park ntion!you only have one that is to locate and secure the entire operation is a lost cause if we do not manage to seize the be quik!Bring me that item!

所有部队注意!你们现在只有一个任务,那就是给我把那设备找回来,如果设备找不回来,那我们之前所有的努力都白费了,快点,把那东西给我带来!(此为希特勒的演讲)

干掉两个机器后

There is no stooping there Spencer?

你看来不可阻挡啊,是吧,斯宾塞?

You're wrong about me cer.I'm not a killer!

你对我的看法全错了。斯宾塞。我才不是个杀手!

Then what are you!

那你还能是什么!

Someone who's willing to fight for what she believes in!

我为了我的信念而战!

What do you believe in,Mag?I told you - you're no freedom frighter!

麦琪,你又个屁信念。我告诉你,你不是自由战士,你什么都不是!

And you're nothing but a hypocrite!

你呢?你不过是个伪君子!

The girl I remember didn't resort to hiding in the shadows!Then again,she also believed in doing what was right.

我所认识的那个女孩可不会胆小的躲在暗处!还有,她坚信自己的路,绝不妥协。

I still do!

我仍然是这样!

By the 's people your're breathing!

顺便说一下,我说的这个人,你装的还挺像!

This whole operation is just like when we fought the know that think just because you're the one who tooke down the Leader that you did everything?笑There were tens of thousands of soldiers involved in that under my who sacrificed their lives so that this country would never yield to those imperial bastards!Do you see their statues in the Avenue of Heroes?Do you see mine?

整个行动,我们好像又回到当初我们反抗帝国的那段时光。你以为仅仅因为你打败了帝国元首你就以为所有的功劳都是你的吗!在那次行动成千上万的军队都参与了,谁领导他们?是我!这些人牺牲了他们的生命,所以我们的共和国才不会向帝国俯首称臣。你看到英雄大道没有?我的雕像你看到了吗!(8个雕像只有他的完好无损)

What does this have to do withe anything?

这跟其事情有什么鸟关系?

Everything!I never approved of this mission and I'll have to be the one to clean up the mess when you screw up!We're running out of patience with you.

有很大的关系!我没有批准你的行动,你先斩后奏,你搞砸以后还要老子给你背黑锅!老子的耐心是有限的!

Spencer!I have a reading of some sorry,It was nothing...

斯宾塞!我收到一些信号,貌似。。。哦,没关系,前面什么都没有。(前面明面两头步行装甲人,周在信号不明的时候以为是什么强大的机体,明确信号后知道斯宾塞很容易就能对付,就说什么都没有)

下一关

I remember...I used to go to the 's rally peaceful it was...

我记得,我曾经来过这个公园,这公园真是个平静的地方。。。嗯,我说的是以前。。。

Spencer,you need to take a look out of that,or he's gonna fry you with that Hip Cutter!

斯宾塞,你要小心,不然那武器会把你当烧烤的!

My god,what is that thing?

哦,天哪,那是什么?

下一关

Finally some piece of quiet

终于来到有点安静的地方了

下一关

Major spencer...

斯宾塞少校。。。

Who is this?How did you access this time?

谁啊?你近么接到这个线上的?

I'm just another soldier in the line of fire.

我只不过是战场上的一个士兵而已。

You should evacuate the enemy is playing for keeps and you don't have the right tools for the jobs.

兔崽子,你应该去战场上打仗,你的占有打仗的时候你是不是连你的武器在哪里你都不知道。

I assure r,I have the perfect tools for the job.I contacted you to scrach an are you doing here?The government betrayed you and your here you are fighting for them.

少校你放心,我现在手中的武器是最先进的。我瞄准你太久了,跟你聊聊天,挠挠痒。你在这里干什么,背叛了你和你的同类,现在你又去帮。

Cut the ds like you already know.

放你狗屁,搞得你好像知道什么似的。

You're the one who's in over your may discover some things you were not prepared luck.

你太管不该你管的事情了,少校,你继续往前走的话,可能会发现一些你接受不了的事情,注意好运。

Feels like I'm being played...

妈的,搞得好像我被人当猴子耍。。。

下一关

I wander where it is park seems like a strange hiding place for the Carrion Device.

我在想,它到底在哪里,这公园看起来地区是个藏东西的好地方。

You really don't know where it is?

你真的不知道这东西在哪里吗?

Like Armstrong said - Project Vulture is way out of my league.I just work here.

如阿姆斯特朗所说,秃鹫旧计划已经越出我的权限,我的权限还不够。

a shame...

替你感到羞耻。。。

下一关

Joe,I'm outside the Archive building.

周,我现在就在档案馆外了。

Magnificent,isn't it?The largest collection of information tin the 's the undertaking of projects like this that make the FSA such a great country.I suppose it's seen better days.

看起来很漂亮吧。这是世界上资料最全的档案馆。(这半句不懂翻。。。。)

So have 's still in one e is saying something .

(这句也不懂)

It should building is one of the most heavily fortifiend in the country - and the perfect place to hide that device.

应该是这样,这建筑是国家保护的最严密的地方,也是保存我们要的东西最好的地方。

下一关

I'm in the Archives.

我在档案馆里面了。

(一下为阿姆斯特朗和周的对话)

're out of time!you have to give spencer access to the Carrion Device and have it extracted from the city!

部长。我们没时间了,你快授权给斯宾塞让他把物品回收并带离城市!

The man's bionic!He can't be trusted with that kind of power!

这人是生化士兵!我可不能把那么重要的借给他!

Enemy units are approaching!

(一个接线员报告)敌人接近!

orize !

部长,快点授权!没时间了!

'll be on your .I'm sending the code to access the main valut.。。。出事你负责,周,好吧,一会我把密码给你发送过去。

Acess to Carrion Device denied.

腐蚀装置接入禁止

That sucked...

那混蛋。。。

We've got company!

敌人来了!

Take out every one of those terrorist bastards if you have to!

如果必要,先消灭这些恐怖分子

New profile dating ile ss to Carrion Device granted.

新文件接收,确认文件,文件确认有效。准许接入腐蚀装置。

I've sent you coordinates to the extration y,'re almost done here.

我给你发送撤离点坐标,斯宾塞,我们快到了。

Sounds point me in the right direction.

这还比较像话,给我指路吧。

下一关

Joe.I've been in here long me what you know about Emily.

周,我在这里呆很久了,告诉我关于艾米的消息。

Keep your eyes on the 's been gone for 12 can wait another 12 hours.

好好表现,她已经失踪12年了,再等12小时也不会久。

I knew it - you're full of don't know anything.

我就知道,你这混蛋什么都不知道

Y'll get your information when the mission is 'll be worth the wait.

当任务结束后,你会得到你的东西的,这消息值得你等待。

BOSS

e's no way 'll just have to fight it.

斯宾塞,没有退路了,你必须干掉他

's the hell was that thing?!

周,它死了,这土鳖到底是什么东西?!

The enemy must've been using it to dig their tunnels.

敌人一定是用他来挖地洞。

下一关

无剧情。。。

下一关

此处为主角与阿姆斯特朗的对话

You need to hurry!Armstrong and the president aren't going to give this mission much more time.

你要快点,阿姆斯特朗和总统不会给这个任务额外的时间的。

I can't believe they went for it bo begin 're the ones responsible for the  purge.

我不敢相信他们为了这个当初被他们禁止的东西,他们忘记要对“大清洗”负责的。

Yes- and in turn. all of this the public is howling for president is preparing for a massive invasion.

好的,所有这一切,但是公众渴望鲜血,他们要负责,总统已经安排好大规模入侵了。

With the defense grid still operational?They'll be destroyed!

导弹防控系统还在,他们想要送死吗!

Get to work.

那你只好拆掉导弹了。

Major!The enemy is right on your tail!Joe and the evac team will meet you at the oil rig keep moving!

少校!敌人就在你后面,周和救援小组会在油井上合你会面,快走!

下一关

Joe!what's your status?Where's that evac?

周,你这是怎么回事,救援小组在哪里?

This shit is starting to piss me off.

这些飞行装甲太多了,我要被惹毛了。

杂讯。。。

You're breaking up!Say again!

你信号快断了!再说一遍!

杂讯。。。

fuck's sake!

干,操!

下一关

I knew I could count on you.

我就知道我能指望你

Are we done?

我们扯平了吧?

Almost...

差不多。。。

What the hell son of a bitch

这是什么。。。你这个杂种!

You can't enen tell the difference between patriotism and treason!No wander you never realized the truth about Emily.

你甚至连谁是爱国者谁是叛国者都分不清!难怪你现在都不知道艾米在哪里!

What do you know about Emily?!

你怎么可能了解艾米?!

More than you ever will!

我比你还要了解艾米!

Kill him!

杀了他

Spencer!

小心!

We have to q 2 in here and make sure he never resuface.

Roger.

我们要走了,轰炸机2号,留在这里确保它尸沉大海

No signs of the hostile.I think we got q 2 retuning to convoy.

没有目标迹象,我想他死了,轰炸机2号返航。

下一关

Take us fool!

快把我们放下来,你个蠢货!

She's still alive!

她还活着!

Not for long!

她马上就要死了!

out!

斯宾塞小心!

Where the hell is my wife!?

我老婆到底在哪里!?

Spencer!

小心!

Allow me to impart one lsat piece of knowledge to Spencer!The !

让我告诉你我最后一点见识,斯宾塞先生!生命如同烟花一样。。。是短暂的!

下一关

Emily!

艾米!

Nathan's had an ,Spencer

易森他遇难了,斯宾塞夫人。

Oh my god!

天哪!

need to come with me.

你要跟我走。

Is he gonna be ok?

他会没事吗?

With your will.

跟我走,他会好起来的。

...

操。。。干。。。

How is the arm?

你的手没事吧?

Hanging in ?

还能顶,你没事吧?

I always land on my I'm not sure how many lives I have left after that one.

不管多高我跳下来都没事。。。但是我不我不确定由于我所做的事情,多少人能幸免。

You should never have gotten involved in this.

你早就不该卷进来的。

How could I do anything else?Bionics are the reason we can lead normal lives...I thought we could use bionics to solve all the world's it was all just ics are nothing but a weapon to Joe.

可我还能干什么?生化战士是我从新过活的唯一希望。。。我曾相信我可以用生化义肢来解决这世界上的一切问题。但是那不过是周的谎言,我们除了被周当成武器,什么都不是。

You can't lose sight of who you .

你不要忘记你是还是个战士。麦琪。

are you exactly?what was all that on the oil rig about you wife?

好了,你到底是谁?在石油井上面你们说到关于你老婆是怎么回事?

When I lost my real arm in wasn't all I y vanished of the goddamn face of the erath .I figured she wanted a normal no having to take care of me.

当我失去我真正的手臂的时候,其实不算什么,真正让我心痛的是艾米的离去,我想她可能希望一个平静的生活而不是和我在一起的麻烦不断,省去了照顾我的麻烦。

But that accident made you stronger!You can do things you could never...

但是那场事故中你变强了!你可以做你以前不能做到的事情。。。

Even bionics .

包括手臂被拆除。麦琪。

此时神秘狙击手乱入

Indeed they the wonderful thing about them is that they can be repaired.I patched you up as best I r Spencer.

他们的确这么做,但是关于惊喜的是手臂又回来了,我打赌他们尽其所能把你的手臂收回来了

Who are you?TASC?

你从哪冒出来的?TASC?

Once upon a I work for my own 're not so and I.

曾经是,但是我现在为我自己而战,我和你都一样

You're the sniper who tried to kill us on that building.

你是那个试图杀死我们的那个狙击手。

Had I wanted you tenant Magdalene.I assure you:you would have been.

如果我要你死,马格连恩中尉,我保证你早就死了。

Why are you following me?

你干嘛跟着我?

For the interests coincide with it seems our little moment has come to an end.

曾有那么一段时间,我和你敌对。但是看起来我站在你这一边了。

's go to the need to stop joe!

斯宾塞,我们去避难所。我们必须阻止周!

You go ahead,I've got some unfinished business...

你先走,我还有些帐没有算

一下为主角和阿姆斯特朗的对话

the hell is going on?What have you done with that damn device...

斯宾塞,发生什么事情了?你这混蛋把装置丢哪里去了。。。

Listen up Armstrong:you've been 's A 's working of this was just a trick to get you to reveal the location of the Carrion Device!

听着,阿姆斯特朗:你被耍了,周是个叛徒,他是恐怖分子的首脑,炸毁阿森纳,派我挥手装置都不过是他的小把戏,他的目的就只这个腐蚀装置。

Traitor?Joe Gibson is a decorated war hero!Do you take me for a damn fool!

叛徒?周吉布森是一个战时英雄,你想耍我吗?

Believe what ever the hell you tell me this:when was the last time you heard from him?

爱信不信。想想看,你最后一次和他的通话时什么时候?

It doesn't that the air defence grid is 're mobilizing to retathe city,You are ordered to stand down and...

那又什么关系,既然导弹防御系统被摧毁了,我们要发动总攻了,我命令你找个防空洞躲。。。

You're only slwing me down,Armstrong.I'm taking down Joe can thank me later.

去你妈的,别扯我后腿,阿姆斯特朗,我要亲自干掉他。老子先走了。(这句话我翻的最满意。。。)

下一关

Groeder...

希特勒。。。。

(一下为BOSS战的时候希特勒所说的话)

In the to speak.

生命短暂,斯宾塞,说吧。

You thought you were a is not by chance that you've survived this long in Ascension needed the only the government knew where it were the solution to our problem.

你认为你是英雄,所以你相信了,所以你被耍了,自从阿森纳爆炸以后你能活到现在可不是靠你的运气,我们需要装置,但只有知道他在哪里。你帮了我们一个大忙。

believed only what we wanted you to believe.

斯宾塞先生。我们让你相信什么,你居然就信什么。

How fortunate for rules that men like you do not think!

多么幸运啊,像你这么能干的人,居然不用脑子!

I believe this- you're lucky if you've got another 30 minutes left to breathe.

You're a .a rusting prototype from the last generation!

我相信,如果你还能活三分钟的话,你会感到幸运的。你是个白痴,你是上个时代留下来的废物!

I did not want a neither did I fear one!Those who do not want to fight do not deserve to live!

我也不希望有战争,斯宾塞,但是像我这样一个人也害怕的东西!就是这些不想战斗的人,他们不配活下去!

Right and wrong boy?In war it is not right that victory!

对与错,啊,小子?战争没有什么对与错。。。胜者为王!

(一下为BOSS战时主角说的话)

Is that what passes for Imperial morals?

这就是你所说的帝国的荣耀吗?

I took you and your kind down once shouldn't have messed with me again.我曾经把你和你的余PARTY杀个片甲不留,是不是很怀念?

游戏最后的剧情涉及剧透,慎重!

下一关

ect Vulture activation sequence ch is at

注意,突击计划进入发射阶段,发射在即,重复。

Spencer!You sure took your time.

斯宾塞!你看起来知道你在干什么。

You're running out of friends.

你现在众叛亲离了。

I have plenty of new are proving quite useful cer.

可我现在又交到不少朋友,你今天的确帮了我不少忙。我真的要感谢你,斯宾塞。

You don't know the first thing about how your technology works.

你看起来不知道你是怎么让你的放生义肢动起来的。

You talk like you know what it means to be one of us.

听起来好像你知道似的。

I helped invent that time we wasted trying to make a machine like a finally realized that the machine must be human.

我帮你完成了你的义肢。斯宾塞。我们曾今耗尽心血试图让机器像人一样聪明。。。最终我们明白这个方向是死路,我们要把人改造成机器。

Your bionics are conscions devices cer.

你的生化手臂是有意志的。斯宾塞。

It was all just a matter of storage mind of the catalyst melds with the mind of the is why the emotional bond must be the catalyst must be someone 've been using her all y's been along for the ride the whole time.

那仅仅是一个内存容量的问题,催化体的意志会与宿主的意志共鸣。。。这就是为什么思念的羁绊一定要强大,这就是为什么催化体必须是和某人亲近,你一直在用你老婆,当你和别的女人乱搞时,你的老婆就在旁边看的一清二楚!

what happened to emily!

你到底把艾米怎么了!

It's doesn't matter!there's no stopping it now!

已经无关紧要了!现在秃鹫部队已经不可阻挡了!

以下为主角与他老婆的对话,也是游戏最后的对话

emily...

艾米。。。

I never an,it's you who is lost.

我一直没有离开你,伊森,真正迷失的人,是你。

I never wanted you to be involved in this...

我是多么不希望你被牵扯进来。。。

It's ok I'll always be by your side.

没关系,我将跟你,永远在一起。

  • 文章版权属于文章作者所有,转载请注明 https://yxylg.com/danjiyouxi/xopkr.html